What’s sweet, golden and a festive favourite? That’s right, pineapple tarts! Watch the video so you’ll know how to make your own morsels of delight whenever you want – during Raya, while you Netflix, during a football match, anytime! How do YOU like to have pineapple tarts?
2 egg yolks
400g Pineapple Tart Mix
1 packet pineapple paste
1 beaten egg (for brushing)
1. Cream butter.
2. Add in egg yolks and cream again.
3. Gently fold in pineapple tart mix.
4. Press out the dough with nastar mould.
5. Wrap 5g pineapple with the dough.
6. Brush with beaten egg.
7. Bake at 180’C for 20 minutes.